Vanishing world

I am mesmerized by the world I haven't seen yet. 
I caught a glimpse of it, reluctant or insecure to touch the surface fearing to distort the picture. 

I could still find the traces of illusion that it's become.
Reality inevitably escapes into memory pockets remaining real just to some concerned, myth to newcomers to slowly vanish with coming years replaced by shifting plates of time, events and people.

I wish I could float in time, back and forth. The most incredible travel imaginable. 

All the loose ends connected, all the facets in place, beginnings and endings interlocking, in perfect harmony that allows finally see the escaping reasoning from all the angles, without shadows, with nothing hidden, unveiling meanings in most unexpected places wise in their simplicity that doesn't any more elude the eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A walk in time

March 15, 2011, Tokyo

Beauty